U3F1ZWV6ZTQ2NTY5MDk2NTY1X0FjdGl2YXRpb241Mjc1NjM2MTE2Njg=
recent
Hot News

President Donald Trump still has access to both the New York Times and The Washington Post through apps on his iPhone despite banning the outlets from the White House,






President Donald Trump still has access to both the New York Times and The Washington Post through apps on his iPhone despite banning the outlets from the White House, according to Axios. 
Citing sources close to the president, Axios said that Trump has not deleted the apps for the news sites and still has access to them through "digital portals" on his cellphone, which is reportedly an iPhone XS.
The White House announced in October that it would be cancelling its subscription to both The Washington Post and The New York Times. 
Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity that he no longer wanted the papers in the White House. 
"All these people doing it from the New York Times, which is a fake newspaper —we don't even want it in the White House anymore," he told Hannity. 
Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham told Politico that the president wouldn't be renewing his subscriptions as opposed to cancelling them outright. 
Axois highlighted a tweet Trump posted on October 26 in which he criticizes "The Fake Washington Post" for "doing phony stories, with zero 
sources" in regards to the ongoing impeachment inquiry.
The tweet suggests that Trump still has access to The Washington Post's articles. 
Business Insider contacted the the White House but a spokesperson was not immediately available for comment.
Trump has previously attacked the outlets, as well as CNN and others repeatedly throughout his presidency for coverage of him that he considers to be critical. 
Read more: 





President Donald Trump still has access to both the New York Times and The Washington Post through apps on his iPhone despite banning the outlets from the White House, according to Axios. 
Citing sources close to the president, Axios said that Trump has not deleted the apps for the news sites and still has access to them through "digital portals" on his cellphone, which is reportedly an iPhone XS.
The White House announced in October that it would be cancelling its subscription to both The Washington Post and The New York Times. 
Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity that he no longer wanted the papers in the White House. 
"All these people doing it from the New York Times, which is a fake newspaper —we don't even want it in the White House anymore," he told Hannity. 
Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham told Politico that the president wouldn't be renewing his subscriptions as opposed to cancelling them outright. 
Axois highlighted a tweet Trump posted on October 26 in which he criticizes "The Fake Washington Post" for "doing phony stories, with zero 
sources" in regards to the ongoing impeachment inquiry.
The tweet suggests that Trump still has access to The Washington Post's articles. 
Business Insider contacted the the White House but a spokesperson was not immediately available for comment.
Trump has previously attacked the outlets, as well as CNN and others repeatedly throughout his presidency for coverage of him that he considers to be critical. 
Read more: 
No comments
Post a Comment

Post a Comment

NameEmailMessage